Hughesware Online Checks (ACH)
The Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) is an electronic payment delivery system. First introduced in the early 1970s as a more efficient alternative to checks, ACH has evolved into a nationwide mechanism that processes electronically originated credit and debit transfers for institutions nationwide. ACH is a rapidly growing alternative to paper checks and handles billions of payments annually. In fact, online checks will rise in value from $300 million in 2000 to $3.2 billion this year, and will be worth $5.2 billion by 2002.
When businesses overlook ACH Paperless Checks, they lose the opportunity to nearly double their Internet sales. By offering paperless check processing, businesses contribute to their bottom line by expanding their potential customer base. Many customers either do not have credit cards or they prefer to pay with checks. Now, businesses can easily accept checks online with Hughesware.
This service allows customers to securely purchase products and services using their existing checking or savings account while allowing businesses to expand their online payment options beyond credit cards.
Hughesware is a pioneer in the transaction processing arena, and we continue to consistently provide our customers with leading edge products, ensuring every competitive advantage.
Online Check Features:
- Comprehensive online paperless check processing - saves businesses the expense and difficulty of implementing a turnkey payment processing solution. Hughesware provides all the service and functionality a business needs to start accepting checks online.
- Low cost, low implementation - paperless check processing does not require an Internet merchant account, therefore businesses enjoy lower processing and transaction fees.
- Hughesware - provides enterprise back-office services featuring robust reporting and utility options. Hughesware provides businesses the tools they need to effectively manage their online business.
- Industrial-strength security screening - ensures customers 100% online purchasing security over secure socket layer (SSL).
- Fraud and Risk Management (FRISK™) - customizable fraud and risk management system that allows businesses to employ an optimal level of protection for their business. The result is maximized sales and minimized risk.
- Dedicated support - provides advanced and reliable client support. Hughesware gives businesses the personal attention and responsiveness they need to succeed online.